Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is Advance?
We're the fastest and most convenient online salary loan provider in the market today.
2. What does Advance do?
Advance provides fast, convenient, and affordable financial services to Filipino employees. We issue instant, short-term salary advances at 0% interest.
3. My company doesn’t offer Advance. What can I do?
You can start by referring your company so we can learn a bit more about you. We facilitate everything from onboarding to collections, and work with you to align with your company’s current processes.
4. How do I request for a salary advance?
Easy! Once your employer has partnered with Advance, just enroll online and submit your personal details so we can verify eligibility. After approval, you’ll be issued a credit limit and can start using Advance immediately.
5. How much can I advance?
Eligible borrowers can advance up to 50% of their monthly salary, anytime.
6. What is the Interest Rate?
Advance doesn’t charge any monthly interest, just a small processing fee.
7. What are the eligibility requirements to request for an advance?
Advance is available for the regular employees of our accredited company partners. At a minimum, employees must be 21‐60 years old and a Filipino citizen.
8. How long will it take for my salary advance request to be approved?
Advance can review and approve your request in as fast as two minutes.
9. How soon can I get my salary advance?
Once approved, funds will be credited instantly to your payroll account.
10. How do I repay my salary advance?
We’ve made repayments hassle-free by working with your employer to automatically process the repayment for you via salary deduction.
11. Where do I go to view the status of my salary advance request?
You can view transaction details, statements, payment schedules, and more by logging into your Advance dashboard.
12. What Government IDs do you accept?
We accept the following Government IDs:
- Philippine Passport
- Driver’s License
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID) Card
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- PhilHealth ID
- Postal ID
- Senior Citizen ID
- OFW ID
- Government Office and GOCC ID, e.g. Armed forces of the Philippines (AFP ID)
- Voter's ID